The Rough-crusher LC series are mainly used for processing WEEE or as an opening system for materials pressed in bales.
● Each shaft is equipped with its own gearbox and motor to guarantee high machine performance
● Shafts with different RPM
● Special wear-proof steel cutting blades, for mechanical resistance combined with high hardness
● Bearings outside the cutting chamber to avoid damages due to material projection.
● Low power, energy savings design
The waste, carried into the hopper over the machine, is pushed down by the shaft n° 1, running fast, and it is forced between the blades of the shaft n° 2, running slow. The blades have a special prole to hold and open all the appliances (or bales). The openings between the blades can be adjusted, as well as the difference in RPM between the shafts, making possible a full size control.
Each shaft is equipped with its own gearbox and motor to guarantee high machine performance. High torque combined with low rpm to cut harder materials.